Dreaming of Picasso

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Plan B

We all plan for the best to happen. In this case, I am trying to put my best foot forward for each application. So far, I have been satisfied with my effort, but the final application decision is not in my hands. Although, I am applying to part-time/executive MBA programs, the competition is pretty stiff. So I have been thinking about my "plan B".

I want to move into new market and business development especially in international markets. First, I need to start doing some informational interviews. The next thing would be to identify and start networking with individuals who are already in this field . Also, I think that one needs to find mentors who can provide them the guidance to move into new areas.

All of this is easier said than done. I hope to get started on this activity somewhere in January 2006.

If things go as planned and I get an admission offer, this activity would be worthwhile. As I progress through my MBA, it will give me another perspective to apply my MBA into my daily work and allow me to demonstrate other skills necessary to make the transition. I

If things don't go as planned, well...at least I will have a better idea about my future...

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home