Dreaming of Picasso

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Stanford is DONE !!

After technical troubles with the Stanford online application system, I finally managed to finish the application. I took the rest of the day off to enjoy some of my remaining vacation time. I will be back at my essay writing tomorrow.I am applying to the Tepper- Flex Mode program and I hope to get the essays done by tomorrow night. That way ,I don't have to tag my laptop along with me to Montana, where I will be spending New Years.

Getting the first draft of the Tepper essays was a lot easier that I had originally anticipated. I was able to reuse essays from Haas, Fuqua and even from Stanford and I really felt good about that. On the flip side, I realized that I did have "additional information" that I should have included in both the Haas and Fuqua applications.

The application train has been moving well for me so far and I am keeping my fingers tightly crossed.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home