Dreaming of Picasso

Monday, January 02, 2006

Welcome 2006 !!

Happy New Year to all my readers. I hope that 2006 brings my fellow applicants the good news in the form of the "divine" phone call from the respective adcoms.

I had a pretty eventful 2005. Some of the highlights include
- Traveled to London (UK), Prague (CZ), Karlovy Vary (CZ), Hong Kong (CN), and New Delhi (IN)
- Bought my new condo ( that included two months of harrowing house searching and getting offers rejected)
- Participated in a race ( 2 mile course)
- Got elected to my HOA Board of Directors ( I realized that I "do" have leadership potential when I managed to get my fellow homeowners to go to city council meetings and present issues with the city)
- Took the GMAT and got a score higher that I had expected (I usually suck at standardized tests but this time it was different)
- Applied to B-Schools
- Attended one of my very special friend's wedding in Montana
- Started my blog


Some of the things I would like to accomplish in 2006
- Get admitted to one of the places I applied (Preferably Haas)
- Travel to South America
- Run a half marathon
- Identify at least 5-6 people doing new business development in my company and get to know them

I have received some email/comments about the Tepper - Flex mode program in mountain view and I will post a blog entry about the same shortly. Now it is time to speak to my friend and get feedback for the Tepper application.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home