Dreaming of Picasso

Monday, February 27, 2006

Long week at work

This is going to be a real busy week for me. I have tons of meetings and deliverables this week, and in a way I am truly happy because this will leave less time for me to obsess with MBA admissions decisions. Since the completion of the MBA applications, I have had some time at hand and yesterday, I almost thought of starting an application to Chicago GSB part time program. But of course, I stopped myself. I have gone through the different emotions of the admissions lifecycle and have no desire to inflict that sort of "pain" again.

After seeing all the great books being recommended by my fellow bloggers ( MBAJackass, Marina), I plan to pick up something and just read. More recommendations are welcome...

Ah! and before I forget, The Amazing Race Season 9 premiers this Tuesday, and I am so looking forward to it.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home