Dreaming of Picasso

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

T Minus ...

The countdown has begun...

28 days to go for the Haas decision
26 days to go for the Tepper decision

Almost every single day, I have some thought or other about the upcoming decisions. These thoughts usually end up with me coming up with a list of things that I might have _not_ done. For example, yesterday I was reading the clear admit blog on "Admission Tips" and immediately I remembered that during my Haas interview, I had asked a question about career services ( which I thought was ascending that an adcom member would know). As luck would have it, she did not know much about that topic and asked me to email her later. Now I had diligently prepared my questions and tried not to ask too many detailed questions but sometimes its just the way it goes.

On other application news, I received an email from Tepper today, letting me know that my application is complete. I had submitted a proposal to my company to support my MBA education. My manager knew about my endeavors and supported me in principle but I found that she has successfully pushed my case, and now it is being considered at the executive level. I have finished writing some additional material to align my goals with our business objectives so I am keeping my fingers crossed.

With all due respect, I really that wish schools would just let us know the admission decisions as soon as possible. The next month will be agonizing...

2 Comments:

  • it's so true. waiting for decisions is painful.

    good luck to you for all your schools, and i sincerely hope you get into all of them.

    By Blogger Forrest Gump, at February 15, 2006 9:52 PM  

  • I completely understand...my workdays have been taken over by blog-checking, forum-posting and obsessive refreshing of status pages. =o)

    Good luck to you, and I hope your Company sponsers you!

    By Blogger BigAppleNosh, at February 16, 2006 6:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home