Dreaming of Picasso

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Don't Cry for me Argentina...

I had promised myself a trip to South America if I got into one of the four MBA programs. Since I have the admit from Duke, it is now time to plan my trip.

Timeframe- Last week of March 2006 for 8-9 days - Why then? Because ticket prices increase after 3/31 ( or so my research says).

Countries:
Argentina and Uruguay

Cities in Argentina:
Buenos Aires, Salta (?), San Carlos de Bariloche(?)

Basically, I want to see the Andes, so I am researching a place to go ( preferably offbeat). I have tentaively narrowed down Salta and San Carlos de Bariloche. I must admit though that this is based on some limited reading about the places, and I am still hunting for any other possibility.

Cities in Uruguay:
Montevideo, Punta Del Este(?)

The plans are still being crystallized, and please feel free to leave travel tips, and suggestions.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home