Dreaming of Picasso

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Knock Knock

Knock Knock..
Who's there?
Email...
Email from?
Email from Tepper inviting you to an interview.


That was a _quick_ response from Tepper, considering that the submission deadline for round 2 was 1/9/2006. I did submit my application on 1/4/2006 but I was still pleasantly surprised with the invitation. The interview has been scheduled in Palo Alto on 2/10/2006. It is scheduled to be a 30 minute interview.

I am happy that I got this interview for two reasons:
- I really liked the school and an interview invitation makes one feel good
- I can stop obsessing about my Haas interview and quit analyzing all the things that might have gone wrong.

I did managed to update the Clear Admit Wiki with my Haas interview experience. I will probably end up updating the accepted.com database also very soon.

4 Comments:

  • That is great news AND you are more prepared now, after the Haas interview. Do you know who the interviewer is?

    By Blogger Marina, at January 19, 2006 12:07 PM  

  • thanks for the update for the wiki, very helpful!

    By Blogger Alex, at January 19, 2006 2:16 PM  

  • An interview DOES make one feel good, doesn't it! Congratulations, and good luck.

    By Blogger Single, at January 19, 2006 3:55 PM  

  • Congrats on your Tepper interview invite! It must also be a relief finishing Haas and being onto the final step. Your profile says "Part Time applicant." Did you apply to Haas's EWMBA program? Or their full-time?

    My Chicago interview is scheduled for Feb. 13th on campus.

    Good luck to both of us!

    By Blogger i_will_make_it, at January 20, 2006 1:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home