Dreaming of Picasso

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Tepper is DONE!!

The Tepper application has now been submitted and I also saw that my recommenders have submitted their letters. I sent the additional documents yesterday and hope that they will reach Pittsburg by Jan. 10 2006.

The Tepper application took me the least amount of time to prepare because I was able to rehash most of the material from my Haas, Fuqua and Stanford applications. One of the things, that I realized as I completed my first two applications was that the actual application takes a lot of time to complete. This was especially true for me because I have more than eight years of work experience and it took me a while to dig in and get the appropriate nuggets of information for the application. I also realized that the questions in the work history section seemed to vary a little bit from one school to the next. Some of them wanted web sites, other wanted emails and fax numbers for contact persons, and I actually ended up creating a special document that contained all factual information about all the places I had worked. This approach really helped me fill up the application fairly quickly without worrying about typos etc.

Last but not the least, a sincere thanks to all my recommenders and friends for helping me get to this point.

Now that I have some time, I plan to write about the Tepper Flex-mode MBA in the next post.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home