Dreaming of Picasso

Friday, January 27, 2006

Tagged

I have been tagged by IWillMakeIt !!

Four jobs I've had in my life

  • French Fry maker @Steak Escape
  • Requirements Engineer
  • Research Assistant
  • Software Architect

Four movies I can watch over and over

  • Legally Blonde 1
  • As Good as It Gets
  • American Beauty
  • The Net

Four places I have lived

  • Fort Collins, CO
  • Calcutta, India
  • Bombay, India
  • Cupertino, CA

Four TV shows I love to watch

  • Desperate Housewives
  • Monk
  • The Amazing Race
  • Survivor

Four places I have been on vacation

  • Prague, CZ
  • Hong Kong, CN
  • Seville, ES
  • London, UK

Four of my favourite foods/drinks

  • Lychee Pearl Tea
  • Katsu Don
  • Swedish Meatballs
  • Ghirardelli Chocolates

Four websites I visit daily

  • Msn
  • BusinessWeek
  • meebo
  • a9

Four places I would rather be right now

  • Walking through the Prado in Madrid
  • Sipping Mai Tais in Bora Bora
  • Watching a musical or opera
  • Looking at the otter exhibit in Monterey Bay Aquarium

Four bloggers I'm tagging

3 Comments:

  • The first Legally Blonde or the second? We should definitely get together for a night on the town. I am obviously always here so any day you feel like cruising up to the city just shout! I am totally going to make the DJ give a shout out to MBAJackass tonight!

    By Blogger Marina, at January 28, 2006 8:47 PM  

  • I don't even know who began the game of tag. :-) Glad to see your a performing arts fan too!

    By Blogger i_will_make_it, at January 30, 2006 11:57 AM  

  • Thanks for the tag - I'll reciprocate post haste. Hopefully I'll make it back to SF one of these weeks, but all of the work action seems to be in NYC these days. Marina - patch me in via satellite for the DJ shout out :)

    By Blogger MBA Jackass, at February 06, 2006 4:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home