Dreaming of Picasso

Monday, October 16, 2006

10% MBA

Just finished the Finals for MircoEconomics and Organizational Behaviour. Phew!! this was something. I did enjoy both of my professors and enjoyed the classes also. The next two classes will be Accounting and Marketing and they start next weekend. I truly wish there was one full weekend - I am starting to miss my Saturdays. On the other hand, I am done with 4 credits, that's almost 10% of the 42 credits needed for the MBA.


Time to relax.....

1 Comments:

  • Congratulations on finishing 10% MBA. I am one of your classmates in section A. But I can't recognize who you are from your posts. I guess you are also in A, based on your comments that you did enjoy both professors. Anyway, drop me a short message at jben88@yahoo.com, if you don't mind removing your cover. :)

    -Bin

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at October 19, 2006 4:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home