Dreaming of Picasso

Monday, August 14, 2006

The reading has begun..

After the wonderful orientation weekend, I have been taking it real easy. I figured that I should enjoy whatever remaining days I have left before classes begin. Haas has been offering different types of orientation classes on the weekends. They have ranged from
- Basic Math
- Finance
- Microeconomics
- Excel
- Powerpoint
I think that the orientation classes are a great idea. Unfortunately, I have not been as diligent as I should have been. That being said, I have been reading the presentation materials for these classes. I have also been spending time going over the case studies and the related material for the Organizational behavior class. So far it has been fun reading about different organizational scenarios around motivation. In the past, I have wondered about what motivates team members and how to keep team members motivated. The initial read gave me a better perspective as I looked into my work life. I hope that some of this would make for some interesting discussion during the class.

Classes begin this saturday....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home