Dreaming of Picasso

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Accounting and more

I am finally done with my accounting class. Phew!!

The last couple of weeks has been extremely hectic for me. The Statistics class required the last dose of midterms, and class project and I just finished the Accounting finals. Thanks to everyone who filled in the survey because the class project is finally done. My statistics finals are next Monday.

Once the classes are over, I was planning on not doing much. But lately, I have thinking about taking the accountancy waiver exam. While I feel that I may be able to pass the waiver, I am sort of conflicted- I do not have a degree in accounting and my current career path doesnt require any application of accounting principles.

At Haas, I will have to take some other class, if I pass the waiver. My thinking is that by waiving this course, I may be able to take an addtional elective. Some of the choices are - other topics in accoutning or finance.

I am still not sure, what I want to do...

Decisions, decisions and more decisions...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home