Dreaming of Picasso

Monday, May 08, 2006

Tidbits

First tidbit:
Marina , Brownoski and I went for some good ol' wine tasting at Napa over the weekend. The day began with a great picnic at V. Sattui. We took advantage of the $10 deal and visited 6 wineries - Casa Nuestra, Clos Pegase, Silver Rose, Zahtila, Calistoga Cellars, and Bennett Lane. The wine was great but the fish at Silver Rose was the most memorable part because these fish love to drink Chardonay. I am serious the koi fish were just going wild for the wine. The trip ended with a great BBQ at Everett and Joe in Berkeley. Thanks to Brownoski, I now know of a fabulous BBQ joint in Berkeley.

Second tidbit:
I have finished the recommendation letter for Bob. I spent a good amount of time on it and I think I have accomplished all the objectives for the letter. Initially, I thought of submitting it but I am going to wait overnight before hitting the submit button.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home