Dreaming of Picasso

Friday, April 21, 2006

Should I continue blogging ?

Recently, I have been wondering if I should continue blogging as I start my journey at Haas. Originally, I was not even sure if I will be able to continue blogging past a month or two. But as time passed, I not only enjoyed having an outlet to rant and rave, but more importantly I also found an extremely supportive group of fellow bloggers and readers.

Blogging in general has enriched my writing skills ( so I think), and it also helped me make some friends. I try to provide a spin on information from the perspective of a part time applicant, and I personally have not found other sources for similar information. I also enjoy blogging in general and I still feel _good_ when someone leaves me a comment on my posts.

That being said, I have amassed a lot of responsibilities of late ( or who knows - it is stuff that no one else wants to do), and that leads to more work. But it is not the time at work that I am concerned about, it is the amount of background knowledge that I sometimes need to get the job done efficiently and this is what concerns me. I am spending more and more time analyzing competition and analyst commentary. All this extra reading is spilling into my already meager non-work hours. Of course the reason for my shortened non-work hours is that I am taking two classes and they have their share of homework and assignments.

I am still on the fence about this topic. Will take the weekend off and deliberate a bit more.

BTW: This post is being finished as I am in a two hour conference call that spans 4 continents and 8 countries.... damn these people are still talking.. I got to throw in my bits so that my views are now heard.

1 Comments:

  • Certainly continue blogging. :-) I think the topics here can go beyond just MBA experiences. I would like to read about hobbies, nice adventures, etc.

    By Blogger AynRand2008, at April 24, 2006 12:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home