Dreaming of Picasso

Friday, April 14, 2006

BoB's and more ...

I finally got some time to go through the BoB Ballot. I have had a really hard time putting name on the various categories. I have truly enjoyed reading blogs of almost all the nominees. Axechick and Marina were the first 2006 applicant bloggers I started to read. Bloggers like Sghama, Pupstar, IMWI, and Forrest have cheered for me, and bloggers like MBAJ, Tycoon, and Sorebrek have made me laugh during the painful waiting period. I have read the accounts of Brownoski and LaserlikeFocus only to realize the pains of waitlists.

The nominated bloggers (Vatsa, NoKeating, Benny, Azaka )and a whole lot others (MBA Cutie, wheresmydessert, Anand) made a rather agonizing application period a lot easier. Thankfully my boss still thinks that I have been diligently working while I was actually reading blogs at work to keep me sane. Thanks guys.

That being said, I want to read the other blogs in the nominee list and hopefully, I will be done soon. Following pupstars lead, I will also accept cash, check and barter for my vote.

Any takers?

1 Comments:

  • Thanks for the shout out! I too have spent countless hours at work pouring over blogs. It was comforting to know others were feeling the same way I was. Now the real challenge - who can keep their blog going?

    By Blogger Scott, at April 15, 2006 2:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home