Dreaming of Picasso

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

With Love, From Montevideo

I have been doing things at a break neck speed. Last night, I was in Argentina. Tonight, I am in Uruguay. I took a ferry from Buenos Aires to Colonia , and then a bus from Colonia to Montevideo.

I personally feel that I have been able to do so many things in this trip only because I took time to plan the trip out. Literally, I mean, I have a spreadsheet that outlines not only the places but also the sights that I want to see. I also build in a buffer of 2-3 hours to allow me to change the schedule if needed. So far it has worked out well and I am waiting for more excitement.

I have been trying to make the most of my time on this vacation, simply because I know that once I get started with the MBA, I just will not have time to travel like this. Part-time MBAs make it hard to juggle work, studies and leisure.

So far things are going great. I am keeping my fingers crossed. Tomorrow, I am off to Punta Del Este in the Uruguyan Riviera for some beach time.

2 Comments:

  • Hi,

    I am a class of 2009 MBA applicant (reapplicant to 2 schools actually) and just getting started with the process. I would like to share my experiences with the rest of the MBA applicant/student community.
    Check out my blog at http://uniqpath.blogspot.com/.
    Please add me to your blogs.
    Also, I have been trying to get on the http://mbaleague.blogspot.com/ list for quite some time, but have been unsuccessful. Let me know how to get my blog added there.

    Thanks. Looking forward to the experience
    BuddyMba

    By Blogger UniQpath, at March 22, 2006 6:09 PM  

  • Ahh! I've heard Punta is INCREDIBLE!

    By Blogger MBA Cutie, at March 23, 2006 7:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home