Dreaming of Picasso

Monday, March 20, 2006

MBAs everywhere

I am in Buenos Aires and waiting in line to get tickets for an opera(La Boheme) at Teatro Colon. It is a long line so I start talking to folks standing in the line. I soon discover that the group of people in front of me are from University of Maryland and are pursuing their MBA. They are visiting Buenos Aires as a part of a study trip. Later in the day, I run into them during dinner.

Are MBA´s everywhere because this is really really wild....

1 Comments:

  • I have also been noticing them everywhere! I wrote a letter my my high school's alumni association asking about a recent change they have been contemplating in making to the school's scheduling system and the guy who wrote me back (the Director of the alumni association) is a Chicago alumn. i never noticed these things before.

    By Blogger Marina, at March 21, 2006 11:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home