Dreaming of Picasso

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Power Struggles

Things have been going really hectic at work - lots of business planning related issues are being dealt with and an interesting side effect of this is that there is big power struggle. Unfortunately I am in the middle of this and at the end of all of this, there is a good likelihood that I will be the fall guy. Handling power struggles is not my forte. I often think that my biggest learning experience during the MBA will be my ability to apply the classroom education directly into situations like these.

That being said I again counted the days to the decision
Tepper - 12 days left
Haas - 14 days left

I am keeping my fingers crossed ...

2 Comments:

  • Wow, only two weeks!!!

    By Blogger Marina, at March 02, 2006 9:07 AM  

  • I don't know if you are into the performing arts...but a friend of mine is coming to Santa Clara with his dance group and I am going to check this out this Saturday :)

    http://www.silverbrowndance.org/

    By Blogger Marina, at March 02, 2006 1:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home