Dreaming of Picasso

Monday, March 13, 2006

Haas Loves Me

I have these scores of meetings almost every afternoon. After having a healthy does of arguments over project schedules, I returned back to my desk to see my voicemail light flashing. As I picked my voicemail, I thought that it might be the a message from the Haas adcom but then I reminded myself that I have been getting several recruiter calls and I tried hard not to get my hopes too high.

The voicemail was from Beth Hoch, Haas admissions Committee. She said that she has some exciting news about my application and that I should call back. Very soon, I was speaking to her and I was given the good news - You have been "recommended" for admission. She quickly explained that "recommended" translates to an actual admission decision and I should not worry about this when I receive the actual paperwork. I was also invited to the April 4th admitted student reception.

This turned out to be great day. I would like to extend a special Thank You to all the readers of this blog and my fellow bloggers for your immense support.

10 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home