Dreaming of Picasso

Monday, March 13, 2006

Sweet and Sour

Sweet:
I got an email titled" Exciting news from the Tepper School of Business at Carnegie Mellon". My first thought was - what an awful time to send MBA Spam. Nevertheless, I opened the email that read -
"Hello from the Tepper School of Business at Carnegie Mellon! I am writing with exciting news for you regarding your application to the MBA Program. To learn more, select the link below (or paste the link into your browser). The link will open a brief flash application. Once the application has ended, please click on the buttons for additional information."

This means that I have been admitted to Tepper.

Sour:
Haas has started calling up people (as per Businessweek forums) to communicate the positive admission decision. I am keeping my fingers crossed and trying to be positive.

Phone - please ring with area code 510..

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home