Dreaming of Picasso

Friday, March 24, 2006

Off to Mendoza

I am writing this post from the Retiro bus station, Buenos Aires, where I patiently wait from my bus to Mendoza. Mendoza is the Napa Valley of Argentina. March is the season for the grape harvest festival so there are lots of activities centered around wine.

Punta was fabulous. I thouroughly enjoyed it. I unfortunately did not have enough energy to catch the nightlife action in Uruguay. Everything starts hapennning after midnight, and after all the sightseeing I am completely spent by 11:00 pm. Ah well, that will have to be in another trip.

In Mendoza, I am planning to visit some of the bodegas and do a drive up the andes. The couch potato in me says - "No Hiking, just seeing and drinking"

Ciao..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home