Dreaming of Picasso

Friday, March 31, 2006

Rejection and more

The Stanford ding arrived yesterday. I actually realized that the results were released as I took a quick peek into mbajackass' blog. I was expecting this ding but I did feel a tad bit bad.

I do have better news. Haas has been showing some love as I mentioned in my previous post. Dean Tom Campbell will be attending the April 4th reception. I had a very nice conversation with the second year student from Haas. He explained how he has been accelerating the MBA program so that it can be completed in 2.5 years. We shared some other interesting information. I think it was nice of Haas to connect existing students with new students. I will be sending in my deposit for Haas next week. Making this choice was not hard as I really liked Haas. I am now waiting for the reception on April 4th 2006.

I am still working on how to complete the statistics requirement. There is a UC Berkeley extension course that will take care of this requirement. However, I am trying to register for some classes in the community college. It is definitely cheaper than attending UC Berkeley extension, however if I don't manage to get the class, I will enroll in the UC Berkeley extension class. I also thought about taking the statistics waiver exam in May but I have enough stress at work, and I do not want to add the passing of the statistics waiver exam to that list.

2 Comments:

  • Are you going to do weekends or weeknights? I told my friend Rossanna to look for you at the reception :)

    Where are the vacation pictures?

    By Blogger Marina, at March 31, 2006 11:50 PM  

  • It was pretty great. I miss it already, but I have Peru to look forward to in May.

    She is in the weekend cohort as well! She is this cute little peruvian girl :P

    By Blogger Marina, at April 01, 2006 9:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home