Dreaming of Picasso

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Back from Vacation

Wow, I really needed this vacation. I feel rejuvenate and ready to go. I went to work briefly and found that a second year Haas student has left a voicemail with his contact information. I think it was very nice for Haas to show some "Love" for the admitted students. I also joined the yahoo-group set up for the admitted students. The most important thing that I have to figure out is how to work the statistics prerequisite. I can only do these classes after work and currently there are some schedule kinks.

I have also been drafting my "Decline letter for Duke". I was supposed to tell them about my decision earlier this month but they gave me more time. It is sort of hard to write the decline letter because it was not that long ago that I was trying to convince them how happy I would be to attend Duke. How paradoxical is it now to say - "I liked you but not that much". That being said, I waiting for the Stanford ding tomorrow and may be I will just reword the ding letter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home