Dreaming of Picasso

Thursday, April 27, 2006

The answer is ...

Yes, I have decided to continue blogging for now and I intend to continue blogging as I attend Haas, UC Berkeley. I probably will be posting at a lesser frequency than before and I will try to focus on MBA related issues - especially ones that are probably more specific to part time MBA's.

Unfortunately, I have a Accounting test coming up and I still cannot get debit and credit right. I got some serious studying to do. I am glad that I am doing this _before_ the MBA program starts. On other MBA related news, my deposit check has been cashed by Haas, and once I have completed my statistics requirement I know that I will be attending Haas for sure :).

Now it is time to get back to studying...

6 Comments:

  • Great news! Good luck on the exam.

    By Blogger Marina, at April 27, 2006 9:20 AM  

  • Awesome! Looking forward to reading about your Haas adventures. :-) Yes, it's a challenge remembering if you debit/credit on the left or right side. I know you'll ace the test!

    By Blogger i_will_make_it, at April 27, 2006 9:45 AM  

  • HI Foobarme

    Is there a reason you are taking accounting now.
    I know its not a pre-req and they will teach accounting in the second sem. so was curious to know the reason why you are taking it. I have a company of my own and am trying to learn the basics of Quickbooks/accounting. but then i decided i will learn it at haas. hence the curiosity.

    BTW, continue with the blogging buddy. its a great read. also all the best for your accounting.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at April 27, 2006 10:05 AM  

  • Congrats. I am also going to Haas so will see you in the fall. Good luck with accounting.

    By Blogger Fritz Van de Kamp, at April 27, 2006 11:15 AM  

  • To Anonymous,
    Accounting is a not a pre-req and it will be taught in the second semester.

    I do not have a business background and I wanted to take some business related courses. I have been asking some of the people who went to part time with similar backgrounds about what they would do differently - almost all of them said that if I didnot have some background in accounting, I should consider it.

    Thanks for reading my blog!!

    By Blogger FooBarMe, at April 28, 2006 12:37 AM  

  • Yay, I'm so glad that you'll still be blogging! You have to let us know how your MBA life is going, after all. =o)

    By Blogger BigAppleNosh, at April 28, 2006 7:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home