Dreaming of Picasso

Monday, July 10, 2006

Accelerating the MBA program

I got a comment on my last post about why I have included 2008 as my graduating year considering that the Haas EWMBA program is a 3 year program (Class of 2009). The Haas EWMBA program allows students to accelerate the program.

For the MBA degree, one needs to complete 42 credits. Here is my distribution of classes.

Fall 2006 : 8 Credits (4 Core Courses)
Spring 2007 : 8 Credits (4 Core Courses)
Summer 2007 : 2 Credits (1 Elective)
Fall 2007 : 7 Credits (2 Electives and 1 Special Topic)
Winter 2007 : 2 Credits (Mid Program Academic Retreat)
Spring 2008 : 6 Credits (2 Electives)
Summer 2008 : 2 Credits (1 Elective)
Fall 2008 : 7 Credits (2 Electives and 1 Special Topic)
---------------------------------
Total : 42 Credits

Haas provides the various details about this option and this post is not intended to be a substitute for this incredibly comprehensive information.

In a subsequent post, I plan to outline some of the electives that interest me. Of course, my final selection will be a result of the bidding process and new insights that I hopefully will gain as I go through the program.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home