Dreaming of Picasso

Monday, September 11, 2006

Podcast away the writers block

Last year, right about this time, I was sweating bullets. I was truly having a hard time with my essays. A part of the challenge was the process of adequately defining career goals in the essays. Jeremy Dann writes in the Stacy Blackman blog about a similar issue around how to define the learning agenda in the business goals. Although, in general, I had a decent idea about what I wanted to do, I was sorely lacking in the specifics. I did some informational interviews with people in my company and I also actively looked at job postings that appealed to me. The combination of the two helped me get a better handle on specifics. Of late, I have been subscribing to a bunch of podcasts. This is a resource that I did not use myself, but I definitely feel the podcasts may get the little "brain gears" in motion necessary to get over the writers block.


Here is the short list of podcasts:

Happy writing!!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home