Dreaming of Picasso

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

SPQ

This has been a moderately busy week. Classes have started, I have a Student ID card, and I went shopping for school supplies - it is finally sinking in - I am now also a student. This semester I am enrolled in two classes - Mircoeconomics and Organizational Behaviour. I have really enjoyed my first classes, and I also like the teaching style of both professors. I even managed to be _awake_ for the entire 8 hours of classes last weekend. One of my biggest concerns going into the program was - Can I really be awake for all 8 hours of classes? Thankfully I am surviving.

I will keep this post short but I read an interesting article on businessweek on Student Personality Quotient (SPQ) that measure how well one may fit in B-School. While I don't always believe in this tests, I did take the test and my SPQ was 31-40 that translated to an "Annoyance Level" of Low. Hope readers of the blog enjoy this test!!

2 Comments:

  • I got the same rating. I think the social engineer or those working in service orgs are likely to be a Low level annoyance. Thanks for the cool links and insights.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at August 25, 2006 3:33 PM  

  • Have fun at Haas! Great to hear the EWMBA program is going well! :-)

    By Blogger i_will_make_it, at August 30, 2006 9:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home